Need a quick edit, a small change, or some basic design? Our no-fuss $29 edit always comes to th rescue when you need it the most!
Get your new business logo designed exactly as you want! Designed in Australia, we follow your brief and bring you fresh ideas for your logo and brand.
New business cards deserve a spankin’ new design! Check out our branding options for cards, letterheads and stationery.
Flyers, postcards, booklets. brochures and presentation folders. Get the professionals onto these layout design jobs and save yourself a heart attack!
Artwork Proofs from $29
We have a complete guide to preparing your own artwork, but sometimes you just need a Check, Fix and Edit from a professional.
We can edit your artwork from only $29, which is great news if you just need a seemingly simple change to your artwork file! Minor artwork edits are typically $29 for one proof, and can include a series of minor edits done to the one artwork file at the same time. Minor artwork edits can include:
Order an Artwork Proof and we will check, fix and edit your artwork. Here is what you can request:
Changing type, names and phone numbers
Adjusting document sizes, bleeds and margins
Special artwork requirements such as 3D-UV
Mixing and fixing colour issues, such as spot colours and CMYK
Adding, editing or deleting images
Minor photo editing
Updating branding and layout
If your artwork request will cost more than the basic $29, then you will be quoted upfront so there are no surprises.
Proofs are Optional
You can order an optional proof when ordering your printing.
“No Proof Required for Print-Ready PDF Artwork” (FREE)
If you are confident that your PDF artwork is “print ready”, and doesn’t need to be checked or fixed, then you may not require a proof. This option is FREE, and you will not be emailed a proof before printing commences. When choosing this option, we will print the artwork that you provide.
“Check, Fix & Minor Edit – 1 proof ($29 paid on approval)”
For $29 we will check, fix and provide a minor edit to your PDF artwork. Once we check, fix and edit your artwork as required, we will email you one proof for you to view and approve before we commence printing. You will be billed $29 once the proof is approved.
Why should you order a proof?
- You want your PDF artwork checked (and fixed) so it prints correctly.
- You’re not confident that your artwork has followed all of our Artwork Guidelines.
- You need a minor edit to your artwork, such as a change in details or layout.
- You just want to see a preview of how your artwork will look when printed.
What does a “minor edit” include?
- Changing the name and contact details on a business card.
- Fixing required specs, such as size, bleed and margins.
- Adding some extra details to your design.
- Adjusting the design, layout, colours etc.
If your request for a “minor edit” will cost more than $29, we will provide you with an upfront quote so you can decide whether to proceed with the artwork edit.
$29 Artwork Proofs
You may request an optional artwork proof when your printing online. For $29, we will provide:
- A check of your artwork specs including format, bleed and margins.
- A quick fix of any minor issues in your artwork.
- A round of minor edits to your artwork as required, such as change in contact details or edit to the design.
- One proofed emailed to you.
Your email proof will show you how your artwork has been edited (if at all), and how your printing will be trimmed. Our skilled artwork technicians will also comment on any other issues or risks with your supplied artwork, which could save you a costly reprint.
- $29 provides 1 proof only, with Check, Fix and Minor Edit for 1 artwork only. Further edits and changes would require another $29 to be paid for a new proof.
- Extra sets / kinds of Business Cards (with different names on) would require one proof each, at $29 each.
- If your artwork requires more work than we can provide with a minor $29 edit, then we will provide you with an upfront quote for extra design work required.
Proofs are optional
You have the option to not receive a proof, if you are confident that your artwork does not require a check, fix or edit. Be sure to follow our Artwork Guidelines and use our Artwork Templates for the best results.
Don’t settle for a stock logo, when we can design your very own custom logo. Get the look you want for your brand starting with a fantastic logo. Our Logo Design service includes:
Creative brief template
Designed in Australia!
3 email proofs provided
Multiple variations with each proof
Print resolution file formats provided in AI, EPS, PDF and JPG
Our Standard Inclusions provide you with 3 proofs. If you would to continue making edits after the third proof, you can request a new proof with revisions from only $29. Keep making revisions until your logo is just the way the like it!
Extra Logo Versions
Our Standard Inclusions provide you with one final logo variation, in a number of file formats. We can also provide extra logo versions from only $29 each, in the standard file formats. You may like a vertical version of your logo, a single spot colour version, abbreviated version, or extra versions for your company departments.
Web Logo Formats
Our Standard Inclusions provide you with high resolution file formats for printing, sign-writing, embroidery and large format. We can also offer this pack of file formats optimised for online usage.
- Web site logos, with and without transparent background
- Email signature logo (logo file only)
- Social media avatar
- Web site favicon set (browser icons)
- Facebook cover image (logo only)Only $55 (One logo version)
Sometimes you may need to change the direction of your logo design half way through our design process. This is okay, and is part of the adventure of designing a brand. Let your designer know as soon as you can about your change of direction, and we will pause the design process to get our bearings. Sometimes we may need to requote for unplanned design work, and sometimes we don’t need to charge any extra. Either way, we keep it fair and natural!
Business Cards + Stationery Branding
Branding is the process of turning your big idea into something that people can see, touch and experience. These are some essential branding services we offer:
Creative brief template
Custom designed in Australia
Single or Double-Sided Design included
Thoughtfully designed for business
2 email proofs provided
Our layout design is fast and precise! Get a custom quote for your project. We can design:
Marketing Flyers, Brochures and Postcards
Annual Reports and Year Books
Prospectuses and Reports
Catalogues and Magazines
Any document large or small